A HYDROLYZED LIQUID FISH FERTILIZER
All-purpose water-soluble concentrated plant food for all plants, flowers, vegetables, and trees. For all home, garden, and commercial growers.
Fish On 2-3-0.2 is one of the finest liquid organic fish fertilizers produced in the Pacific Northwest. Fresh fish carcasses are received on a daily basis and are processed through a state of the art facility. From the time the fish is received the process of fertilizer production begins within 24 hours. Because the fish carcasses are as fresh as they can be, no nutrients are lost and odor is just that of fresh fish.
Because the fish carcasses are as fresh as they can be, no nutrients are lost and odor is just that of fresh fish.
Most competitors will screen out fish bones in their process which amounts to approximately 10% of the inbound fish. The bones they screen out are full of phosphorous, calcium, and additional micro-nutrients. Fish On goes through a 200 mesh screening operation to be sure of no clogging, practically 100% of the inbound carcasses make up the finished product. This is important because fish bones contain approximately 27% phosphorous, 18% calcium plus an array of micro-nutrients.
state of the art SYSTEM
Fish On is hydrolyzed through a state of the art system leaving no wasted fish at the end of the process. All parts of fish are used including bone – increasing the calcium and phosphorous over other competitors.
Only wild caught
Only wild caught pacific northwest fish – as many as 25 to 30 species for greater diversity and minerals.
NO OIL EXTRACTED
NO OIL EXTRACTED – because no oil is extracted Fish On will not burn plants or trees and acts as a tremendous food base for microbial activity.
Feeds plants and soil
Feeds plants and soil resulting in LARGE, delicious, healthy, high producing plants.
- Is a food base for microbial activity.
- Excellent for compost teas.
- Can be mixed with virtually any other inputs.
- Can be used anytime throughout the growing season.
- No run off into riparian environments.
- No phytotoxicity, no toxic effects on plant growth.
Acidulated Fish Solubles stabilized with phosphoric acid.
Product developed and produced in the USA using many species of fish for greater mineralization.
Application RatesDIRECTIONS FOR GROWERS & COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE. .
- Agitate (shake well). It is important to agitate well to ensure a homogeneous product.
- If used as a foliar, organic growers will typically use 15 to 20 gallons per acre.
- Add to irrigation system along with Kelp Help approximately 1 part kelp to 10 parts fish.
- If applied to soil, 35 to 50 gallons per acre is typical.
- The best method is to apply through your irrigation system several times throughout the season for a total of 35 to 50 gallons per acre
Dilution rates vary based upon the different irrigation systems. Generally,
- Drip Systems and Foliar Spray Systems require a dilution of 15 parts water to 1 part fish
- Micro-Emitters and Sprinkler Systems require no dilution and can be injected directly into irrigation pipes.
- Be sure to use all material that has been mixed with water. Do not store diluted material.
Total Nitrogen (N) —————— 2%
0.01% — Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.92% — Water Soluble Nitrogen
0.07% — Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5) —— 3%
Soluble Potash (K2O) ————— 0.2%
Shake well before using. For use as a foliar and soil application. Apply 1 gallon of solution per 1,000 sq ft.
Mix 4 ounces per one gallon of water to make solution.
FOLIAR + SOIL USE
Apply solution 2-3 times per month for either soil or foliar application during growing season.
Foliar feed at pre-bloom, bloom, and early fruit set.
SOAKING SEEDS + BULBS
Allow to soak overnight.
CUTTINGS + TRANSPLANTS
Soak soil around root zone and spray roots at transplanting with solution.
FLOWERS + POTTED PLANTS
For best results, fertilize regularly and mist foliage between watering with solution.
VEGETABLES + BERRY PLANTS
Fertilize 1 week before planting, soak soil with solution at planting and every 7-10 days while growing. Mist foliage with solution between watering.
FRUIT + SHADE TREES
Soil application 1-2 times per month and use as foliar between soil applications.
OUTDOOR PLANTS + TREES
Spray with solution at pre-bloom, full bloom and early fruit set. Apply solution to soil every 3-6 weeks.
Spray solution over compost.